Endowment Wealth Management™, Inc. is a growing, dynamic company that delivers our unique Endowment Investment Philosophy™ of 3-D portfolios to several unique client bases, including high net worth families, individuals, institutions, endowments and foundations, and retirement plans. Our firm is uniquely structured to provide customized solutions to various clients- regardless of their portfolio size or asset base. We have a tenured team with 100+ years of combined experience in the industry. Creators of the Endowment Index™ calculated by NasdaqOMX®. We are always willing to have a conversation with talented, motivated people that can add value to our team.
We are currently seeking to add these positions to our team:
Endowment Wealth Management™, Inc. is a rapidly growing Multi-Family Office that is seeking to add experienced financial professionals to our professional advisory team. Our firm serves individuals, families, foundations, endowments and qualified plan clients throughout the United States by being innovative, independent, fee-based, fiduciary investment advisers. Our firm is headquartered in Appleton, WI with offices in Milwaukee & Chicago. We are seeking to expand our successful platform by adding advisers throughout the US.
- Are you an experienced producing rep for a major wire house, regional brokerage firm or local bank looking to serve your clients in an independent, fiduciary, fee-based (non-commissioned) capacity?
- Would you like to offer more investment options for your clients beyond stocks, bonds and mutual funds?
- Are you an independent B/D looking to convert your practice to a fiduciary, fee-based model to comply with new DOL fiduciary regulations?
- Are you a sole independent planner or fee-based adviser seeking to focus on providing advice and less on operational or marketing support?
- Would you like to work with a firm with an established Endowment Investment Philosophy™, investment committee, a long-term growth plan, a diversified ownership structure, and a firm succession plan?
If you have an established client base and are looking to serve your clients in a fiduciary, fee-based capacity, we would love to talk with you and share our professional growth story. We are truly open to discussions with advisers willing to join our professional team regardless of your geographic location or customer base.
Contact Robert Riedl CPA, CFP®, AWMA®, Director of Wealth Management or Prateek Mehrotra MBA, CFA®, CAIA®, Chief Investment Officer at 920.785.6010 today to schedule a confidential introductory conversation.
2021 Finance/Investments Internship
Endowment Wealth Management™ and its affiliate, ETF Model Solutions™, LLC are seeking motivated, enthusiastic candidates for our 2021 summer finance/investments internship position. Get a head start on your career in finance and investments by working with our experienced, credentialed team. Learn More.
Interested? Send cover letter and resume to Tim Landolt, MBA,
Endowment Wealth Management™ is an equal opportunity employer.