Beginning in summer 2020, registered investment advisers will be required to provide a new customer or client relationship summary (also called Form CRS) to investors. Each firm’s relationship summary uses the same headings and order of topics to make it easy for you to compare firms.
A firm’s relationship summary tells you about:
- the types of services a firm offers;
- the fees and costs you will have to pay for those services;
- conflicts of interest a broker or adviser may have;
- the required standard of conduct associated with the services a firm offers;
- whether a firm and its financial professionals have reportable legal or disciplinary history; and
- key questions (conversation starters) to ask your financial professional.
Endowment Wealth Management, Inc is an investment adviser registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission offering advisory accounts and services as an independent, fee-only fiduciary directly to investors. Our Form CRS gives you a summary of the types of services and fees we offer.
Read our Client Relationship Summary (Form CRS)
Brokerage and investment advisory services and fees differ, and it is important that you understand the differences. Please visit www.investor.gov/CRS for free, simple tools to research firms and for educational materials about broker-dealers, investment advisers, and investing.