Job Title: Wealth Adviser
Endowment Wealth Management, Inc. is a rapidly growing Multi-Family Office that is seeking to add experienced financial professionals to our professional advisory team. Our firm serves individuals, families, foundations, endowments and qualified plan clients throughout the United States by being innovative, independent, fee-based, fiduciary investment advisers. Our firm is headquartered in Appleton, WI with offices in Milwaukee & Chicago. We are seeking to expand our successful platform by adding advisers throughout the US.
- Are you an experienced producing rep for a major wire house, regional brokerage firm or local bank looking to serve your clients in an independent, fiduciary, fee-based (non-commissioned) capacity?
- Would you like to offer more investment options for your clients beyond stocks, bonds and mutual funds?
- Are you an independent B/D looking to convert your practice to a fiduciary, fee-based model to comply with new DOL fiduciary regulations?
- Are you a sole independent planner or fee-based adviser seeking to focus on providing advice and less on operational or marketing support?
- Would you like to work with a firm with an established Endowment Investment Philosophy™, investment committee, a long-term growth plan, a diversified ownership structure, and a firm succession plan?
If you have an established client base and are looking to serve your clients in a fiduciary, fee-based capacity, we would love to talk with you and share our professional growth story. We are truly open to discussions with advisers willing to join our professional team regardless of your geographic location or customer base.
This full-time, salaried position offers the opportunity to work for a rapidly growing financial services company and provide a challenging and dynamic work environment that values innovation, independence, and growth. Compensation includes based salary+ bonus eligibility, health insurance, dental, vision, paid vacation, and HSA program. Position is based in our Appleton, WI headquarters, conveniently located off West College Avenue near the Appleton International Airport. Flexible work schedule at our office headquarters and work-from-home opportunity.
HOW TO APPLY:
Or call 920.785.6010 today to schedule a confidential introductory conversation.
Endowment Wealth Management, Inc., and its affiliates, including ETF Model Solutions, LLC and Global Alternative Investment Management LLC are affiliated financial service firms currently managing $300+ millions of AUM and serving clients in eighteen states. We are thought leaders in the investment advisory and investment management business working closely together to serve multi-generational families, advisory firms, and institutional clients locally, regionally, and nationally within the context of our 3-D Endowment Investment Philosophy®. We are co-creators of the Endowment Index® calculated by Nasdaq OMX®. To learn more visit www.EndowmentWM.com.
Our affiliated operating entities include:
- Endowment Wealth Management, Inc. (“EWM”) is an independent Private Wealth Management Firm whose corporate mission is to provide wealth sustainability for individuals, families, retirement plans, endowments, foundations, and other institutions. We are valued as High Net Worth family wealth advisors serving clients in 18 states because of our fee-only fiduciary services, our experienced professional team, and the use of our 3-D Endowment Investment Philosophy.
- ETF Model Solutions, LLC (“ETFMS”) develops ETF-based investment models within the framework of the Endowment Investment Philosophy. We seek to provide our investment solutions to 401(k) plans, other Investment Advisors, Family Offices, Endowments, Foundations, Trusts, and Individual Investors. MyRoboAdviser™ is a digital solution providing individual investors with access to six specific ETF investment models that utilizes our 3-D Endowment Investment Philosophy.
- Global Alternative Investment Management LLC (“GAIM”), an alternatives investment manager, creates and managers a wide range of private equity funds for high net-worth accredited and qualified investors.
- EWM Real Estate, LLC (“EWM-RE”) is a real estate holding company for our headquarters.
Endowment Wealth Management, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our Company for this position now or in the future.